Friday, May 8, 2020

Gratitude ...!!

This is an exclusively “Thank you” post for the most important people in my life.

Thank you AMMA and APPA for all the sacrifices. You nurtured and protected me and taught me with great care. I am grateful for everything...!

Thank you LALITH for bringing out this good skill of mine . You gave me the complete space to try out new recipes and for being a good critic! Thank you VIDYUTH (Cheeku) for being my lucky charm. You made our life beautiful. 

Thank you FATHER IN LAW and MOTHER IN  LAW for being very supportive. 

Thank you my dear friends and relatives. 

Each and every recipe is tried and tested. I will definitely mention the source from which i have adapted the recipe. I will work on giving fail proof recipes with accurate measurements and make the blog easier for beginners too.

Cooking is an art! It requires precise mixture of ingredients, seasoned with spices, cooked at right temperature with patience and love ! 

Do try my recipes. Feel free to comment and give your suggestions. I will be happy to have different versions of a single recipe with same or different ingredients and measurements. 

Welcome to Khana Priyam ... !! 

Enjoy and happy cooking ... !!! 




3 comments:

Pepper - Cumin Rasam (Milagu - Jeeraga Rasam) !

Pepper - cumin / மிளகு - ஜீரகம் rasam is a quick and tangy South Indian soup made from tamarind, pepper-cumin and garlic. This rasam is good...