Saturday, August 8, 2020

Nature Mills - Natural Food Products !

Nature Mills , an online shop that sells natural food products like Wood Pressed Oils (செக்கு எண்ணெய்), Natural Sweeteners, and many more.
I came to know about their products through Tulsa's local expo. Initially i was skeptical , thought they should be one among 100's who are selling with a fancy cover along with the name "Cold and Wood Pressed". They gave me 50 ml sample bottle of gingelly oil. Oh my..! The authentic sesame seeds flavor made me say sorry for my wrong thoughts without trying the products. Their name exactly defines the product. Natural and produced in a mill! So, to start with, i tried their cooking oil (Peanut Oil) for the first time and i started loving it. Gradually, i fell in love with their products. 

Now, i use their Peanut Oil, Sesame Oil , Raw cane Sugar (Naatu Sakkarai) and Palm Jaggery (Karupatti). Pictures for reference ! Trust me, the sugar and the Palm Jaggery is so pure that it curdled the boiling milk. (Pure Cane Sugar and Karupatti should be added after turning off the flame , otherwise it will curdle the milk. I consider this a proof). 




They have various spice powders, millets, organic flours etc.. As far as i know, they have their online shopping services in India and USA.

Indian Website : https://www.naturemills.in/

USA Website   : https://www.naturemills.com/

Please visit their website and use the following code to create an account (for free) and to get 10% off on your first purchase (The link should work for Indian websites too). USA residents will get free shipping for purchase above 50$. 

A small information to get the free shipping : Initially, when my purchase was limited to 20 dollars (trial phase), i coordinated with few friends in my area who buy from that online shop, order as a single invoice and get free shipping. 

https://a.marsello.com/l/5f1dc8f30880c01688193656

You can visit their website for additional information. I have been using their products for the past 6 months.

Please watch the full video! I am unpacking my order. I have shown the invoice too (payment that i made for ordering my products). The reason for attaching the invoice is to show that its not a paid promotion. Its a review for the products that i use. I get points if you use the link, create account and shop, out of all you get 10% off on your first purchase.







Thanks for reading the post. Please leave your reviews in the comments section of this post after using the product.

Be healthy ! Use natural products and stay safe! A healthy family is always a happy family!

1 comment:

Pepper - Cumin Rasam (Milagu - Jeeraga Rasam) !

Pepper - cumin / மிளகு - ஜீரகம் rasam is a quick and tangy South Indian soup made from tamarind, pepper-cumin and garlic. This rasam is good...